VMware HCX Disaster Recovery is a service intended to protect virtual workloads managed by VMware vSphere that are either deployed in a private or a public cloud. It is simple to set up, manage, and costs less than the traditional disaster recovery solutions. VMware HCX Disaster Recovery can accommodate the most demanding business critical applications and allows you to scale your protection capacity to meet variable demands.
VMware HCX Disaster Recovery provides the following benefits:
- Simple and easy to use the management platform that allows secure (enterprise to cloud and cloud to cloud) asynchronous replication and recovery of virtual machines.
- Introduces major efficiency gains over traditional business continuity and disaster recovery (BC/DR) practices.
- Allows for an improved recovery point objective (RPO) and recovery time objective (RTO) policy compliance while reducing total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Reverse failover of workflows to your source site.
- Self-service RPO settings from 5 minutes to 24 hours per virtual machine
- Multiple points in time recovery snapshots that allow you to recover back up to 24 previous replication point in time.
- Optimized replication throughput by use of Wan Optimizer.
- Routing replication traffic through a customer preferred direct connect network.
- On-premises monitoring and management with the fully integrated vSphere Web Client.
- Additional benefits of proximity routing and stretched networks.
- Access to VMware’s production-level support.
Ascend Cloud Solutions Limited,